After a fulminant position in Computerworld Poland’s Top 200 in 2016, SER came out even stronger in 2017. The Top 200 rankings cover the Polish IT landscape and rank its players in various categories. Supported by the Polish government, IDC analysts and Harvard Business Review, the annual ranking is highly regarded and just celebrated its 25th anniversary this year. For this special edition they have even extended the rankings with opinion pieces, lead articles and industry insights for an even bigger picture of the local IT sector.
Computerworld also highlights the leaders of 61 categories like ERP, CRM, BI, and others for a comprehensive market overview. Each category is then broken down into individual rankings. For the anniversary edition statements from IT leaders from companies like Orange, Asseco, Comarch, Microsoft Polska, PwC Polska, and SER Group reveal in-depth market insights.
As for ECM a dedicated ranking debuted in 2017. Out of about 30 ECM players in the local market, SER was named the leader. In addition to the ranking itself the ECM special features a detailed article on the ECM industry in Poland including insights from global analysts like IDC research, Gartner and Markets and Markets, and an expert commentary from Marcin Somla, our Dyrektor SER Polska.
Moreover, SER was listed on various other rankings including the following:
- #51 “Biggest Polish IT companies” from 369 ranked
- #3 “Biggest vendors for the financial sector” from 78 ranked
- #12 “Biggest vendors for the retail market” from 109 ranked
- #5 “Biggest vendors for the utility sector” from 43 ranked
- #10 “Biggest vendors for the industry” from 92 ranked
- #8 “Biggest vendors for healthcare” from 54 ranked
- #25 “Biggest vendors for the public sector” from 90 ranked
- #5 “Biggest vendors for the enterprise market and large organizations” from 128 ranked
Computerworld is one of the most established IT publications in Poland. Their Top 200 rankings have a circulation of 7,500 printed and 13,500 digital version, reaching C-level executive and IT leaders across the entire country.
Also in late June, the ITWIZ Top 100 ranking was released. Learn more about our listing on this other important ranking.